My current turnaround time (TAT) is 12 business days.
- TAT is the total amount of time it takes me to make your bow(s) and get them prepared for shipment.
- TAT only includes business days (M-F) -- Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not included since time for production or shipping is not allocated on these days. (As a mom, I choose to spend this time focused on my family.)
- TAT Day 1 begins the next full business day from when your order is placed (For example, if you place an order at 4 pm on Tuesday then Day 1 will be Wednesday. Or, if you place an order at 8 am on a Friday, Day 1 will begin on Monday.
- TAT does not include the shipping time (shipping time is the period between the time your order is shipped up to the time you receive your order.)
- TAT remains the same regardless of the shipping method you choose at checkout. (If you need an item sooner than 12 business days, please contact me before placing your order to see if I can accommodate your request.)
SHIPPING OPTIONS (*see note below)
- Standard Shipping - FREE
- USPS Retail Ground; 2-8 days per USPS’s website; however times may vary due to current conditions and are fully outside of my control.
- Expedited Shipping - $8 avg (rates calculated at checkout)
- USPS Priority Mail; 1-3 days per USPS, however times may vary due to current conditions and are fully outside of my control.
*NOTE: I cannot be held responsible for any delays USPS may incur due to circumstances beyond my control. This includes, and is not limited to: weather conditions, mechanical delays, equipment failures, incomplete address information, or wrong address information provided by the customer.
All packages include insurance. If a package is damaged in shipment, you should not accept the package without appropriate documentation of damage. (I am not responsible for merchandise damaged during the shipping process) Once a package is marked “delivered” any claims must be made through your local Post Office.